Welcome At Rohan Ohn Community Forum

O.o you are sooooooo not logged in o.O

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

O.o you are sooooooo not logged in o.O

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohn In Rohan

4 posters

The Future = The Ultimate Guild = BloodThorns

Synth
    Synth
    Admin

The Future = The Ultimate Guild = BloodThorns Empty The Future = The Ultimate Guild = BloodThorns

Post by Synth Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:00 am

As you might have noticed, on our BloodThorns Website you see our goal is to become a level 90+ guild.
    Many have been wondering, how is this possible? we have so many low levels,
    ava
    how is this possible?The guildmaster dous not even level anymore because she has Khaos now and because of the guild glitch you can not transfer guildmastership .

so how will this all work?

Well, here is the answer. Take your time to read this and be sure to read the rules because they are not that simple anymore and will be taken serious.

i'll keep it as short possible.Because we will be in the future the guild that will rule over every map, we must depend on all our guildies. which means we must trust every guildie and we must be responsable for our deeds. there is a lot of extra weight on it then this tough. so this is what will happen and yes the rules are VERY strict.

When Khaos reaches level 90 - 95 (depends on the grinding mood),
    She will leave BloodThorns#SY (the #SY stands for that we are a very old guild before giants, server merge and all that existed. SY stands for that we exist before server merge.) She will make a guild named 'BloodThorns' which will be the home for the guildies of bloodthorns#SY that will achieve level 70 or above. yes , i heared its a pretty high level requirement, but if we start with a lvl 50+ requirement we will just be seen as another guild as incarnate and all those other high guilds . we dont want to be JUST ANOTHER HIGH LEVEL GUILD. we want to be taken as ELITE rank.Anyways. This is the plan. When that is done. all Level 70+ will move to BloodThorns of Bloodthorns#SY, do NOT worry, bloodthorns#SY just keeps going on as it was. it will be the home of those that want to join bloodthorns but are not the required level yet. they will be guided there to the right skilltree, stats ,quests ,and already also get guildbuffs and all that so they will be taken good care of and there will always be more then 10 members available in guildchat to help them out. These 10 members will be called 'Sensei' and you speak to them as 'Sensei *name*" it means something like a high rank teacher and they will be listened to in bloodthorns#SY (yes the 10 sensei spots are still available) .

The rules of the bloodthorns#SY stay the same
    But because BloodThorns has a high responsability they will have very strict rules for their members to avoid new guildies taking abuse of the power to pk others and to feel powerfull . so here are the rules. there will be a '3 warnings OUT" method in BloodThorns , meaning,if you get warned by Khaos herself, your name gets written in the black book. if your name gets 2 more stripes you get send back to BloodThorns#SY ,even if you are already lvl 70+ ,to learn more manners first.

here are the rules dustchi

1. There will be absolutely no exceptions on the level 70+ rule.

2.We do NOT random PK anymore to keep the guild high rated and respectable.

3.Every member needs to be very active.we require a minimum playtime of 6 hours per weekend. if you can not be active for awhile,please warn us so that your name dous not show up in the inactive list, because if it shows up there,your character will get a chance to get booted after a month.

4.Warn when going on a vacation

5.Be online on 75% of our town battles at least.they are important to us,if we can get everyone online on them ,and not just 10 people, then we achieve our goal,you will also be watched at ,we will contact you if we see you not show up for 5 times in a row in a townbattle.

6.you do not talk smack in the guildchat.you can joke but bad words hurt always.so no 'bitch' or 'fucking' or 'fuck of' or 'trade me god damn' or anything alike that.

7.i do not want to see any 'whore' or 'bitch' in normall chat when you get killed by someone ,if they start and you kill them. then you can say whichever you want, if you get killed , dont use those words,it makes you look like a little kid that just lost his teddybear by a bully.

8.You can ask for help in the guild but do not expect our members to pay everything for you, everyone has his own costs and works for to get it payed.you cant expect someone to work double hard while you are just hanging around begging for it.

9.Once you leave the guild without permission, you can not come back,unless you had a very good understandable reason.

10.If you borrow something in the guild treasury, it will have a rent price on it.depending on what it is, every day that you rent it,you have to pay this rent price, example = enchanted edwin will cost 25K per piece to borrow every day. so every day it costs you 25K per piece that you borrow. if you can not be online at some day that you borrow it,then you best pay before or after.

11.If we catch someone stealing something of our guild treasury. (dissapear out guild without returning what he borrowed),he will get warned 3 times. once every day. the first day we do nothing, the second warning will come with killing him. the third warning will come with waiting till he has a scroll party, then killing his whole party and keep them hunted till their scroll is over, if he then still dous not return it. he will get an official kill on sight and then we will eliminate him every time we see him and you even have the right to request murder remission for that.

12.Once we take over all areas ,we will gain a pretty high amount of income.
    we will save up 20 mill per week in guild treasury for guildbuffs. the rest gets shared to those that showed up at the latest TB.

I expect your REPLY on this message . i want to see you type that you will join this. because i dont want to start this without at least 50 members saying that they are in when they reach lvl 70 or are already 70
    Nataly
    Nataly
    Varg
    Varg

The Future = The Ultimate Guild = BloodThorns Empty Re: The Future = The Ultimate Guild = BloodThorns

Post by Nataly Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:12 am

hm its a rly high goal...i mean i can reach from lvl 1 to lvl 60 in like 3 months...but lvl 70 phew..it ll take a while but best luck to our guild Very Happy
    Synth
    Synth
    Admin

The Future = The Ultimate Guild = BloodThorns Empty Re: The Future = The Ultimate Guild = BloodThorns

Post by Synth Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:29 pm

no worrys ^^ we'll be here for u
    Nataly
    Nataly
    Varg
    Varg

Post by Nataly Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:45 pm

Thankiez synth:D
    ScaRed

Post by ScaRed Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:31 am

ya im like 15% to 69 im down...
    Grizzle
    Grizzle

Post by Grizzle Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:55 am

ill join.... im still 46 but i lvled 6 times in the past 2 days.... i scroll whore haha

so if anyone needs lvling too just ask me when im online cause im always scrolling =]
    Synth
    Synth
    Admin

Post by Synth Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:19 pm

im sure u guys will make it , khaos is now only lvl 74 , so she needs 16 lvls or more still,by that time a lvl 1 can already be lvl 50 cuz lvl 70+ is very slow
    ScaRed

Post by ScaRed Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:09 pm

i am almost 70 now..i am at 62%
    Synth
    Synth
    Admin

Post by Synth Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:05 pm

woot Very Happy
    Grizzle
    Grizzle

Post by Grizzle Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:34 am

lvl 57 lol =]

it takes so long lvling up it takes 2 scrolls to get 15% for me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:31 pm